Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good meeting yesterday

The Inventor's Club had a productive meeting yesterday at Uni High. We walked back through the project and talked about some of the things we hope to accomplish. Mr. Bergandine suggested that we continue to meet on Fridays during February, so we'll probably have several more meetings soon.

If you're just coming to the site, I encourage you to read the previous posts and post questions and comments. I monitor the site frequently and you'll get an answer to your question within a day or so.

In the meantime, I'll be working to get our partners ready to go and provide technical information to help us all start thinking about what kind of materials and substrates we should be thinking about as a periphtyon substrate in Belizean shrimp pond effluents.

Watch the web site too for posts from visitors. Several people have expressed an interest in our project and it will be great for us to hear their perspectives on what we are planning to do.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, sounds good. I'm trying to get more people to get Google accounts so they can actually comment here. Would it be a good idea to create a generalized student account so that people without an account can easily post? I think I will do that.

    Thank you for coming last Friday, I think that it made this project more firm in their minds.

    ReplyDelete